Hilliard Winter Championship
Super Stock Classic 13" hitch - 1050#
- 50.5 cubic inch single cylinder, air cooled, four cycle.
- Must run stock head bolt pattern.
- Engine must be Pro Stock Class legal.
- Classic open naturally aspirated carburation
No billet carbs allowed. No fuel injection allowed.
- Any ignition is allowed.
- Tractors must have a grill and hood.
- 56 inch wheel base.
- Wheelie bars, brakes, safety shields required.
- Steel flywheel. No cast iron.
- Front pulley – 8” O.D. max.
Steel - must have SDS bushing, bolt, & washer to secure.
Aluminum - must have taper lock bushing, bolt & washer to secure.
- Must have flywheel and clutch shields in place.
- Must have working kill switch and dead man throttle.
- Tire Size 26 x 12 x 12 mx. Any tire allowed.
- Tractors must be clean and painted.
- Firesuit and helmet must be worn.
- Fuel will be Alcohol only.No fuel additives.
No pressure tanks. No nitrous oxide.
Bring your own alcohol. Subject to fuel check.
See general rules for penalty if caught with illegal fuel.
No pressurized oil systems.
Hilliard Tractor Club reserves the right to tech inspect every aspect any tractor competing
at our events. Hilliard official's decision will be final on any point of controversy.
Disagreements will result in disqualification.
*All Hilliard general safety rules will be strictly enforced.*