Hilliard Winter Championship
Stock Altered 13" hitch - 1050#
- Single cylinder four cycle flathead engines only. 36.500 cubic inches.
- Engines must be Kohler, Tecumseh, or Briggs.
- Engines must be factory productions or their OEM replacement.
- Max. engine bore 3.780. Max. crankshaft stroke 3.250.
- Max. engine valve size 1.380. Max. engine valve lift .330 inches.
- Carburetor venturi 1" maximum. 1" spacer allowed.
- Carburetor must be Kohler type. No pressurized fuel tanks.
Air controlled by butterfly in stock position in carburetor,
no slides, no injection, naturally aspirated only.
No air entering after 1.000 restriction.
- Tractors must run on alcohol NO ADDITIVES (CLEAR).
- Billet heads permitted.
- Porting and polishing allowed.
- No external welding or external modifications allowed.
- All thread through finned area is acceptable.
- Welding permitted in crankcase area of the block for repair.
- Must run a factory appearing hood and grill.
- Max. length of tractor is 7 foot forward from centerline of rear axle.
- Max. wheelbase of 52 inches.
- Must be stock garden frame and maintain stock length.
- Foot pegs, platforms and seats must be in stock location.
- Tractors must have garden tractor rearends.
- Top placing tractors will be checked for:
Fuel, carb size, bore, stroke, valve lift and valve size.
- No pressurized oil systems.
*All Hilliard general and safety rules will be strictly enforced.*