Hilliard Winter Championship
Open Class 13" hitch - 1150#
1. Open class is defined as any tractor having one cylinder, air cooled,
four cycle flat head engine with no cubic inch limit or any TWO
one cylinder, air cooled, four cycle flat head engines not exceeding
50.5 cubic inch displacement per engine.
2. Clutch shields with a maximum center diameter hole of 6 inches.
3. Tires are limited to a 15 inch diameter rim size.
4. All exposed turbochargers or portions thereof must be shrouded
with 1/16 inch steel, or thicker.
5. All super charged engines must have a shield on the belt.
6. Plenum tubes must be attached in a manner that will not let them
fall off of a tractor.
7. Nitro (OUTDOOR PULLS ONLY) and/or Nitrous permitted on
unblown engines only.
*All Hilliard general and safety rules will be strictly enforced*