Hilliard Winter Championship
Kids 14 HP 5000 RPM 13" hitch - 1050#
- This class is open to kids 16 years and younger.
- 14 HP blocks max. No after market blocks. Porting is allowed.
- Heads - stock, recast, or billet. Head strap required.
- Carburetor - 1.000 venturi max. Electric fuel pumps allowed.
- Any ignition is allowed.
- Valve size intake and Exhaust 1.380 max.
- Stock stroke crankshaft.
- Bore 3.500 + .030 max.
- Wheelie bars, breaks, safety shields required.
- Must have working kill switch.
- Must have steel flywheel. No cast iron.
- Front pulleys - 8" O.D. max.
Steel - must have SDS bushing, bolt, & washer to secure.
Alum - must have taper lock bushing, bolt & washer to secure.
- Must have flywheel and clutch shields in place.
- Tire size 23 x 10:50. Bar, turf, or cuts allowed.
- Firesuit & helmet required. Tractors must be clean & painted.
- Fuel will be Alcohol only. No fuel additives. No pressure tanks.
Bring your own fuel. All fuel subject to fuel check.
See general rules for penalty if caught with illegal fuel.
- 5000 RPM max. at tech and down the track.
- Only mechanicals governors allowed. No rev limiters of any kind allowed.
RPM will be checked before you pull. It will be a "go or no go" DQ.
No pressurized oil systems.
Hilliard Tractor Club reserves the right to tech inspect every aspect any tractor competing
at our events. Hilliard official's decision will be final on any point of controversy.
Disagreements will result in disqualification.Type your paragraph here.
* All Hilliard general and safety rules will be strictly enforced*