Hilliard Winter Championship
48 CI Twin Cyl. Open RPM 13" hitch - 1050#
- 48 cubic inch max. Must be garden tractor block.
- Recast, billet or plated head allowed.
- Any manifold allowed.
- Carb - 1.200 venturi max. No fuel injection allowed.
- Any ignition is allowed.
- Electric fuel pump allowed.
- Wheelie bars, brakes, safety shields required.
- Steel flywheel required. No cast iron.
- Front pulley - 8” O.D. max.
Steel - must have SDS bushing, bolt, and washer to secure.
Aluminum - must have taper lock bushing, bolt and washer to secure.
- Must have flywheel and clutch shields in place.
- Must have working kill switch and dead man throttle.
- Tire Size 26 x 12 x 12 max. Any tire allowed.
- Tractors must be clean and painted. Firesuit and helmet required.
- Fuel will be Alcohol only. No fuel additives. No pressure tanks.
Bring your own alcohol. Subject to fuel check.
See general rules for penalty if caught with illegal fuel.
- No pressurized oil systems.
Hilliard Tractor Club reserves the right to tech inspect every aspect any tractor competing
at our events. Hilliard official's decision will be final on any point of controversy.
Disagreements will result in disqualification.Type your paragraph here.
*All Hilliard general and safety rules will be strictly enforced.*